Thursday, August 27, 2009

So far today

Well I woke up and again had a big piece of Lasagna with two cookies and two cups of milk. After a while, I felt guilty about it. So I decided to go for a 4 mile run with my younger brother JJ. It felt great afterwards but during boy did I feel fat. I think all of the Lasagna I eat last night and this morning was hitting me. After the run I drank some Niteworks to avoid soreness and had a shake for dinner.
Tonight everyone wants to go out for drinks, we'll see how this goes. I plan on drinking light drinks, maybe mixed drinks with water.

6 comments:

MizFit said...

hey, thanks for reaching out on FB.
I rarely make it over there---so I swung by here to check you out as well :)

Debby said...

Ugh, running after lasagna...makes my tum hurt thinking about it! lol

I went and got a weight loss ticker as I loved yours. I'm a blog idea thief...yep I am!

MaryFran said...

Good job for getting out there for that run! LISTEN to your body...it's telling you how it feels. Yeah yeah yeah...easier said than done!

MaryFran said...

Good job for getting out there for that run! LISTEN to your body...it's telling you how it feels. Yeah yeah yeah...easier said than done!

antgirl said...

I'm with Debby. I can feel that lasagna bouncing about my stomach. LOL You're a warrior.

Losing it in Vegas said...

Lasagna, cookies and a run? You are a tough dude!