Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back in Vegas

Well I am back in Las Vegas. Been busy trying to catch up on things. So far I have been good though. I went running Monday before I left Utica, Ny. I took Tuesday off but I ran today for a good 30 minutes. I am back to my plan of two shakes a day, one regular meal, tea and small protein snacks in between meals. Today was good so far. I had a shake when I woke up, Wild Berry, frozen strawberries and orange juice. For lunch I had cookies and cream, frozen blueberries and milk, it tasted pretty good. For dinner I had a large salad with turkey. Two cups of tea so far.

It was great seeing family. I eat a little bit more than I wanted but I ran three out of the four days. On my birthday my family took me out to Red Lobster. I had Salmon with mixed vegetables, potato, scallops and the awesome bread that Red Lobster has, I probably had three of those, yum yum.

3 comments:

antgirl said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

Sounds like you're doing great. What do you eat as your protein snacks?

Laurie (TheSafestScents.com) said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip! I think I forgot to tell you where I was from in upstate NY... the Glens Falls area near Lake George!

Are you glad to be back in warm, sunny Vegas?

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

I tend to eat the chicken soup mix, the bevergae mix packets and protein bars I get from herbalife, www.shopherbalife.com/egould or www.weightloss222.com. If I get tired of those, I tend to eat way too many wheat thins(whole wheat though). I like whole wheat bread too.
I love the Lake George area. If I ever make it big, I might buy a house on the lake. I love water skiing and boating. It was a little cold in NY, glad to be back in the warm weather here in Vegas.