After reading Suzi's blog, I decided to update how well I have been doing with my goals and state new goals.
1. Water has been good, I have been getting at least half my weight in ounces of water almost daily.
2. Food log has been good but the last few days I got lazy and stopped doing it.
3. I'm sorry guys but I haven't been reading 5 blogs everyday, I love the blogs, I just sometimes get worn out and just want to watch tv, I will read more blogs this week
4. Following my running plan pretty well for Team Challenge this week, did miss one day but the rest was good, did 11 miles on Saturday, that was Awesome!
5. I have been very good with getting in at least one shake a day and my tablets three times a day with food. I want to mix up my recipes with the shakes and get more creative.
This week's goals:
My goals: 1. Drink at least half my body weight in ounces of water each day. 2. Follow my Team Challenge program and run four times this week for a total of 21 miles.3. Have at least one herbalife shake a day and my herbalife tablets three times a day with food.4. Never give up!!
St. Patrick’s Day food
3 days ago