Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wednesday

I got out of work at 4a.m. and staying on track with my Team Challenge, I went to the gym and did two miles on the treadmill. Yesterday I did 5 miles at about a 9 minute pace. Today I challenged myself by running 2 miles at a 7 minute pace. I felt good afterwards. My best mile in High School was just about a 6 minute mile. I think I can get back to that pace at some point.
Afterwards I rewarded myself again by going in the hot tube, I love the hot tube at the gym. It relaxes me and lets me unwind after a good workout. While I was in the hot tube, a little depression about my life and lack relationships with women started getting me down. It passed after a little while, but it felt weird. I figure if I am going to be single at least I mid as well make the best of it and do something productive with my life. I see on soo many of these blogs people that are married and happy about there marriage. I am happy for them. I once had a great relationship with a women and it makes me wonder how it will feel again.
I am off to bed. Tomorrow I work 8p.m.-4a.m., then I am leaving out of the airport at 6:30a.m. for my flight to Atlanta. Going to the herbalife extravaganza for the weekend. A little nervous meeting soo many people at once, but it should be exciting at the same time.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Wow that is a great time on your runs! Good for you for keeping up with your challenge. About a year before I met my husband I made a list off all of the qualities I was looking for in a mate. It was helpful for me to get really clear about what I was looking for. Hang in there. You are special. Keep up the good work with your work outs!

Missie said...

Have a good evening.

40 Something said...

singlehood can be wonderful, do enjoy it and take advantage of the freedom to spend you time entirely as you choose

Christine said...

Atlanta....I hope you enjoy yourself and you meet tons of interesting people. Have fun.