Friday, April 24, 2009

Setting my Whys

Well I am at the biggest I have been since I started taking Herbalife about 2 yrs ago. I have gotten lazy and haven't been consistent. My business is hurting because of it also. I called my mentor and coach Rachel today and she is going to help me along again. She asked me to put my Whys for losing weight on a piece of paper. This is what I have so far.
Whys:
1. Have more energy and vitality
2. Feel healthier
3. To help me reach my goal of running the Boilermaker road race in 65 minutes
4. Look sexy for the women, I am getting soo tired of being single, I miss having a woman in my life

What are your whys?

2 comments:

antgirl said...

My whys have changed a lot. The biggest is so that I can meet all life's adventures and feel alive.

Sounds like you've got your priorities straight. Hope you get your mojo back. :)

arielcircleofnine said...

my Whys are that I need to be healthy, but also need to feel confidence in the way that I look. That confidence carries over into everything else!