Thursday, April 16, 2009

Disappointed

Well yesterday I did great all the way up to when I got home from work at about 5a.m.. Tired from work and needed a little bit of time to chill before I went to bed. I watched on DVR CSI NY, still confused about the ending. Anyways lately I have been addicted to Wheat Thins, shredded cheese and Ranch Dressing as a snack. I buy whole wheat wheat thins, the part skim milk shredded cheese and low fat ranch dressing. The problem is I eat way too much of it. I start and I can't stop sometimes until I am bloated. I had the whole bag of the shredded cheese, half a can of the ranch dressing and almost a whole box of wheat thins in about one hour, ugh, way too much. I don't even want to look at the scale today.
This morning(for me) 3p.m., I woke up and had a herbalife style pie, just one piece and a cup of tea, so far so good for the day.

2 comments:

bbubblyb said...

With that stuff I put my portion on a plate ahead of time and then I'm aware if I go back for seconds. Having everything in arms reach is just to dangerous for me when I'm eating.

Sounds like maybe those foods needs to go on your "trigger" list. One time over eating doesn't ruin a week though so just forget about it and move on that's what I say. Hang in there and don't beat yourself up over it.

antgirl said...

I do the same thing ... put out a portion and put the rest away.